20 min prep
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a separate medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs.
- In a medium bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, flour, ground flaxseed, Parmesan, salt, pepper, dried rosemary, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through, about 13-15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ pounds chicken tenders